HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC IN MEXICO
From 3.990 $
1) Unlimited amount of grafts.
2) Leaders in hair transplants in Mexico.
3) The only Mexican doctor with ABHRS certification.
Leaders in hair transplant in Mexico
Advanced hair treatments
At CapilClinic we have the definitive solution for your alopecia. We have Dr. Orozco and Dr. Estrada , two of the best and most experienced specialists in implants, transplants and hair grafts.
Latest generation clinic
All the interventions are carried out in our clinic in Mexico that has the most advanced technology in the sector.
The medical team of Dr. Orozco and Dr. Estrada, have a long history of hair transplant interventions performed to patients around the world. Dr. Orozco is the only Mexican Doctor residing in Mexico certified by the American Board of Hair Restructuring Surgery (ABHRS)
We care of your donor area
We take care of the hair collection area, to achieve a satisfactory result in both the donor and recipient areas.
(Unlimited amount of graft)
(Selected plan + 500$)
– 3 hotel nights
– Private transport and transfers
– Postoperative treatment
+ 500 $
Capilclinic, a clinic specialized in hair transplants founded in Europe with the aim of offering the best hair treatments on the market to patients.
In Capilclinic we have different clinics located in Spain (Barcelona), Turkey (Istanbul) and Mexico.
Our specialized Clinic
In our clinic we have the latest equipment, the most innovative technology in hair transplants and experienced professionals.
Our medical team is led by Dr. Orozco and Dr. Estrada, who have performed operations on patients around the world, attracted by the success in their results.
Capilclinic medical team
Hair transplant surgeon
Hair transplant surgeon
We belong to the following Societies:
Results of hair transplant patients after 12 months
Fill our form
What is the DHI technique hair transplant?
In the DHI technique, a tool called Implanter is used, performing the implantation directly, which makes it much safer and with a much more natural final appearance. The DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) technique consists of a procedure to remove the hair follicles from the back and side (called the donor area) one by one and then place them in the areas required by the patient (called receiving area). It is currently one of the most advanced techniques.
DHI technique process for capillary transplants
• Preparation: We realize an analysis to check that there are no incompatibility problems. An interview with the doctor and a translator to design the operation. Sleep the area by administrating local anesthesia
• First Phase: The first phase of the operation is the extraction of the follicles. With thehelp of an 0.6 mm diameter punch the follicular units are extracted fromthe donor area. This phase can last between 3 and 4 hours depending in the needs of each patient.
We take a little recess of 20 minutes in order that the patient can rest and eat.
• Second Phase: In the last phase of the hair transplant procedure, the extracted follicles will be placed, making holes in the recipient area with an IMPLANTER or PEN to achieve the maximum possible capillary density in the patient. In this part of the operation some factors must be taken into account such as the implementation line, the density of the implants and the direction of the implementation to name a few. This procedure could last between 3 and 4 hours depending on the needs of the patient.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate to undergo a hair transplant usingthe FUE technique?
- If you suffer from Androgenetic alopecia.
- If you suffer from localized hear losses.
- If you suffer from scarring alopecia of reduced extension.
- If you want to wear short hair and don’t have the linear scar visible
- If you want dissimilar scars or previous transplants.